October is here and that means tales of mischief, ghosts, goblins, and scary tales. In that vein, my weekly posts this month will highlight wild tales of days gone by. Read Full Article →
Antioch College Papers Found
On By Robin Heise
As published in the Xenia Daily Gazette on August 7, 1897:
An envelope containing a lot of old papers relative to matters connected with Antioch College, was found near the entrance to Woodland Cemetery, Xenia, a few days since. The papers were once of vital importance and in a reminiscent way are still interesting. They relate to matters connected with the college forty years ago when Horace Mann, its first President, was still connected with it. Read Full Article →
- Robin Heise on Wordless Wednesday-Hard at Work!
- Kay Reimers on Wordless Wednesday-Hard at Work!
- Robin Heise on Wordless Wednesday-Beautiful Grinnell Mill
- Brandy Heineman on Wordless Wednesday-Beautiful Grinnell Mill
- Robin Heise on Where’s Wheeling This Week?