Celebration for Civil War Soldiers in Yellow Springs
On By Robin Heise
As published in the Cleveland Daily Leader on March 12, 1863:
The Chicago Journal says that a few days ago, at a festival given for the benefit of the soldiers, at Yellow Springs, Ohio. Mrs. General Rosecrans was one of the most active managers, and disposed of a large quantity of ice cream at 10 cents per plate. She is described as a noble woman.
- Robin Heise on Wordless Wednesday-Hard at Work!
- Kay Reimers on Wordless Wednesday-Hard at Work!
- Robin Heise on Wordless Wednesday-Beautiful Grinnell Mill
- Brandy Heineman on Wordless Wednesday-Beautiful Grinnell Mill
- Robin Heise on Where’s Wheeling This Week?